Saturday, November 27, 2010

off the grid

(Indiana Jones circa 2004...dang, look at those braids)

I've been missing in action as far as this blog goes.

But I'm back now, just in time for the rush of finals to begin.

Starting on Monday, more excitement is bound to occur. And it will all be chronicled here. Fasten. Seatbelts.

predictions for the future...

Hair will grow to the middle of my back.
Freckles will reappear as soon as I land in Mexico.
Oh yeah, and I think I'm still goin to Mexico.
Pandora will crank out even more amazing music that I can't afford to buy.
I'll get a tan. Haha. Good one.
Rigorous running routine at sea level for 4 months. Gulp. Like that alliteration I just did?
Going to try mole, the legitimate, delicious (?) mole.
Check something off my bucket list (speak Spanish with a native).
Start writing another missionary--Chelsea Ann.
Begin my last 3 semesters in a row, count 'em, that's three left! Sigh...
Go see Tangled with the siblings in T minus 1 hour.

-mcfrenzy-

1 comment:

Em said...

I think all predictions sound wonderful.