- Major decisions coming up in my life: mission or volunteer in South America (I'm leaning towards Chile for some reason) or study abroad or marriage (okay, forget that last one, I'm too young for this)
- Major events coming up in my month: interview to be an EFY counselor, get paid (yah, that's big, people), start training for a half-marathon in June, register for classes in my Junior year of college--hold on, let me contemplate that for a second--okay, I'm done.
- New places I've added to my "to-go list":
Paris, France (haha, ok this isn't new. I've ALWAYS wanted to go here)
Superstition Mountains, Arizona--they make me only a "little stitous," not superstitious :)
India. Remember the movie "The Little Princess"? 'Nuff said.
Tahiti, ahhhhhh. Just say it over and over. You'll start to relax.
Finland. Tell me you don't want to go. Yeah....that's what I thought.
Oh Alaska. Someday, my friend. Some day.
- Just a smattering of the books on my booklist for this year (so far I've only got 22 on it, but trust me, it's going to get bigger):
- My goal of going to the temple weekly is getting easier and easier--it's hard because of this (see number four)--especially when I realize that the people I'm getting baptized for have been waiting for a looonnnngggg time. Try 1726. Yowza!
- Speaking of temples, I think I've decided on which one to get my endowments in (but I still haven't decided which one I'm getting married in, when the opportunity presents itself...don't get any ideas, people!)