Tuesday, February 28, 2012

eleven things

Photobucket

There's this little ditty going around the blog universe, and I figured...why the heck not?
the rules
1) post these rules (check)
2) post 11 random things about yourself (check-check)
3) answer the questions of the person who tagged you
4) create 11 new questions for whoever you tag (that's everybody reading this, p.s.)
eleven things you probably didn't know about me
1) I go through "phases" when it comes to music artists, meaning I'll listen to all of a certain musician's stuff on repeat. Summer 2008: The Beatles. Summer 2011: Mumford and Sons. Last fall: Bon Iver. Recently: Florence+the Machine. They can last for days, weeks, or months.

2) I bake my own bread, pizza dough, pita, tortillas, and make my own yogurt. I'll never go back to the store bought stuff. I think the only processed food I own is Triscuits. What a rebel.

3) I hate dirty feet. Even if I'm camping, I've gotta have some baby wipes with me to keep those feetsies clean. I know I inherited this from my mother.

4) I think it's attractive when the opposite sex isn't afraid to use big words or correct grammar.

5) I have never broken a bone but I have gotten lots of weird injuries because I'm a klutz and a glutton for punishment. I have scars from a snowboarding collision, slipping on ice, falling during a race, falling on tide pools, giving a meat slicer a handshake, and slamming my car trunk door onto my hand.

6) I talk to people in other cars while I'm driving. And when I say "talk" I don't mean "Hey, how's it going?" More like, "Hey, why are you going so slow maybe you should get in the slow lane thanks!" Yeah, more like that.

7) I wouldn't mind living in Mexico or another country down south. Wouldn't mind at all.

8) I'm from Utah, but in my heart, I'll always be a Pacific Northwest girl.

9) I keep every letter/note/card that I receive.

10) I love old movies like nobody's bidnez, and most of my celebrity crushes are dead
(*cough* Marlon Brando)

11) I can play four instruments and am learning how to play a fifth!

questions Brandilyn asked

1. what did you have for dinner last night? A green smoothie.
2. what celebrity would literally bring you to tears if you saw them in person? Marlon Brando, because he's dead, so I'd probably cry out of joy/fear at seeing a ghost.
3. do you like your handwriting? I sure do!
4. how would your dad describe you? He would say, "Oh Kenz. You're something else." At least, that's what he's said to me in the past.
5. what's the last book you read? the last book you loved? Last book I read: Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer. Last book I loved: Old Man & the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
6. how many pairs of shoes do you own? I'm going to say 20...
7. how often do you shave your legs? armpits? Legs: hahaha. I don't even know. Arms: at least three times a week. That was kind of fun to answer.
8. what do you order when you go to mcdonald's? (if you tell me you don't go to mcd's i will call you a LIAR!) Okay, call me a liar, but I do not remember the last time I went to Mickey D's. If I ever had to eat there, I'd probably get an egg McMuffin.
9. what's your earliest memory? watching Mr. Roger's Neighborhood on the TV when I was three.
10. have you ever won anything? what? I've won some writing contests/scholarship moolah. Does that count?
11. what is your worst habit? your best habit?
Worst habit: listening to music almost all the time. Best habit: eating healthy.

11 questions for whoever reads this:
1) If you had to live in the mountains or by the ocean, which one would you pick? Why?
2) What is the funniest movie you've ever seen?
3) Taco Time or Taco Bell (if you say "taco bus" I will love you forevah)?
4) If you could be really talented at something, what would it be and why?
5) Tommy Boy or Zoolander?
6) What is your favorite thing about summertime?
7) Favorite Beatles song (if you don't have one...that's a little sad)?
8) If you had to read/re-read one book for the rest of your life (excluding the scriptures, cuz that's a no-brainer), which one would you choose?
9) How do you feel about ugly sweater parties?
10) When was the last time you wrote a letter?
11) What is the best thing you have ever eaten?

Ready, set, go!

3 comments:

Britney said...

http://landrumpala.blogspot.com/2012_02_01_archive.html#3639881696196182890

Ging said...

I will try as soon as I come up for air again- I promise. My blog is so neglected there is mold growing on it.

Amy said...

This was great fun Kenz. I really, really, really wanna taco bus it with you.