Wednesday, December 1, 2010

20 for 31




my personal fave

20 years old for 31 more days, to be exact. Actually, it's more like 30 days now, because day one is almost over and I have spent almost 75% of it in the library. So that doesn't really count as an actual day, right?

When I first walked into the library after Thanksgiving Break, it was like coming home. You'd think that when I first walked into my apartment, I would feel that way, but no. It was the library. Sad.

I've learned a lot this year and I wouldn't trade any of the trials I went through for anything else. God obviously knows what He's doing and He gives me these experiences for a reason. So I'm just going to keep putting one foot in front of the other, even though a lot of the time I don't know where it's going to land.

As for these next 30 days, I plan on making the most of them. After all, when the clock strikes 11:18am on January 1st, I will be a "legal adult." Whatever that means...

mcfrenzy's 30 day plan o'action:
go to taco bus uh-gain
make sure my students know they're awesome
get to the middle of the Book of Alma
write a poem and leave it somewhere in this blasted place
stop saying blast and wretch
make a snowman/snow angel
make pumpkin cookies un mas tiempo, to give away of course
update the quote wall before we have to take it down
make those tie-dye shirts we've had since forever ago...
write a note to at least 1 person every week
small acts of service
try to stop listening to this song
go to the Rexburg Temple at least 1 more time
talk to the Bishop 1 more time
bear my testimony (hold me to this)
say hi to a stranger
avoid falling on the ice/snow
wink at somebody. what? I just really gotta get it out of my system.
forget myself and GO (to mexico, that is)

No comments: