Friday, July 22, 2011

la musica es mi amor verdadero

It's a well-known fact, I like music way too much.
so I decided to give you guys a few of my faves.
ten zillion points if you can guess them all!
ok, ok, I won't make you guess.
p.s. if you click on their names, you can hear a song from them that i like. but only if you wanna.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(it's all bout the hair, am I right?)

Photobucket

Photobucket
(let's face it, I like all their songs)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(again with the hair)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
if you didn't know who this was, i'd be disappointed in you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
don't lie, you wish you were them right now.

i'm sensing a pattern here....

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

Funny that I am obsessed with all the same people as you... hmm. LOVE you!