Friday, March 5, 2010

look before you leap... a few thousand miles


Here goes nothing, people. Or maybe everything. I have prayed and studied and gone to the temple and prayed some more. And I have thought and thought some more, and it has all come down to this.



Could go here. Or I could go here. Either way, it's from January to June. Whew! That's a long time to be away from the whiteness of Utah and Idaho.

Other summer plans: I could be counseling teenagers on how to be better soldiers...in the army of Helaman that is. That's right. I could be doing this. My life is nuts! But the good kind of nuts...like almonds and cashews and such. Yum.

4 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

I love almonds!

I did a semester in nauvoo before I met Jared. It was honestly one of the most awsome experiences of my life. i would TOTALLY recomend to anyone to study abroad. There is no question in my mind that it is good for you. You should look into the semester at sea. That is one thing I regret not doing before getting married.

I also would have loved to be an EFY counselor. That is something that I totally think you should do.

It all sounds fun, dont ever get married, just do all this cool stuff. I am jealous.

Jen said...

OHHHH that sounds like a blast! You are the perfect girl for the job - that is for sure! Love you so much Kenz!

Unknown said...

We continue to be impressed with and grateful for your goodness and spiritual maturity. Thanks for setting the standard.

Love,

dad

Gage said...

va a mexico! or wherever that place was that has spanish signs. do it! i really wish i would've done study abroad before i'd gotten married. viva espanol!