Tuesday, December 6, 2011

finals are for wimps

Today in the midst of a zombie-eyed stupor, I thought of a brilliant, anti-finals-week post. The idea came from Sunday School...now before you all go running to a different blog, listen up. Our teacher had us raise our hands and tell her talents of others in the room. My roommate Caitlyn spoke up and told everyone that my talent was laughing. Huh? At first I was like, "Hey now, that's not exactly a talent...sometimes it gets me into trouble." Ok, I didn't say that. I didn't say anything, actually. I just laughed. JK, JK. But it got me thinking...yeah...I do laugh a lot. I fact, I probably laugh a little too much. And yet, what exactly is the "quota" of laughter for a 21-year old girl? I think it's limitless. And now, the proof.

Photobucket
that entire night was spent laughing. my abs looked gooood in the mornin'.

Photobucket
exhibit b: someone tried to take a regular photograph and I could not hold in my laughter about something. And, as you can see, when I laugh, Caitlyn laughs.

Photobucket
my face! I mean really.

Photobucket
from my younger years. I haven't changed much.

Photobucket
caitlyn+me=inevitable laughter.

Photobucket
courtney was behind the camera, and I know, I just know she said something to make me laugh. She does that!

Photobucket
Ahh, Sister Bedke. How can you not laugh when you're with her?

Photobucket
"Look, I'm manhandling a gun and I don't know how! I'll just show off all my chins instead! Ha-ha-ha!"

Photobucket
do I really have to explain myself here?

So maybe it's not that I laugh too much...I just surround myself with really funny people.
Yep. That's it.

pssst...all of you lurkers are wimps too for not commenting. yes, I said it.

3 comments:

Gage said...

you have the best smile! this post made me laugh ;)

Victoria said...

Is it bad that I am jealous of the people around you in all of these photos? I ant to laugh all night!

funsizetessa said...

this made ME laugh. not that that is hard....i miss you!