Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer of Temples

As I was walking through the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House on Saturday, I had a thought, which I am starting to think wasn't my own. So here's the plan: next summer when I get done with another semester at BYU-Idaho, I am going to go on a little road trip. So far, it's just me going, but I think I'll get some more friends to come along. We'll start in St. George and end in Logan, visiting each temple as we go. There are 13 temples in Utah and 11 that are sort of lined up next to each other. The only two I won't be visiting are Vernal and Monticello. I can tell this is going to be a good summer vacation...11 temples in 14 days! And since they are so dang beauteous, here's some collages of where I will be spending my summer, all in order of when I will be visiting them (click on the pics to make them bigger):

4 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures! That sounds like so much fun, wish I could run away with you.

Ging said...

I think will run away with you...

Anonymous said...

this is so great! :D my sister and her fiance are going to all the temples in utah before they're married! i like the idea of doing it all in a row...you should try to do baptisms in all of them! :) <3

shawn rowley said...

hey whatsa matter with vernal and moticello you slacker!!!