Saturday, May 15, 2010

saturday so far.






It is Saturday morning.

My body clock went off today at 9 am, so even though I started my REM cycle at 2am, I got up.

First thing I did was run 4 miles and in doing so, acquired the two FATTEST blisters ever. On each of my feet. Sorry about that superlative.

It was graphic.

Last night the waiter at Red Robin convinced me that my 20 dollar bill I used to pay for my bowl of chili was counterfeit. And that they had had to shred it.

I was running through my mind where I had gotten it.

“ATM machine? Bank? Babysitting? Ahh! What if it’s stolen? How would they know?”

Then he shot me a sly smile and said, “Just kidding!” Oh, man. Thanks for nothing, Mr. Waiter Man.

But it was a good prank.

It is going to be in the 70’s for awhile, just like the month of May should feel like.

Wait, you didn’t know it was May?!

BUT

Right now I have a few things on my mind besides the weather and chili.

Coconut almond fudge ice cream from the BYU-Creamery.

Wanting to run away to the mountains for a weekend.

Problem: Car’s starter has fizzled out and died. Car is full of gas.

This is also known as irony.

The Oregon Coast. Always. Siempre.

Saying my prayers in Spanish and hoping I am not saying anything like “Please forgive me of my fish…I mean sins.” (In Spanish, pescado=fish, pecado=sin)

80’s movies like The Karate Kid. The Outsiders. Better off Dead. Remember those?

Or are you trying to forget?

Eyeing the pile of laundry I have yet to throw in the washer.

Maybe Monday. Ha.

But what will I wear to the ward activity in 20 minutes?

Chubby babies.

Mexico. 7 more months.

Manti. Did you know it was awesome?

Butter. I'd like to hug whoever thought of that one.

Lotion on alligator legs. Ahh, yeah.

The moon when it's sitting on the rooftops.

Dave Matthews Band.

Missionaries. Oh my word. Isaac. Home. In. Three. Months.

What?

One more picture for your enjoyment.



Oh yes, I just did.

That little huge red thing…it’s my blister. The 1.3 megapixels on my computer

Don’t do it justice.

Have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

Ging said...

You clever, thoughtful, funny girl. That was an enjoyable read. The blister is impressive (keep earning them) even if your megapixels didn't do it justice. Love you

Amy said...

YOWCH!! What's the culprit? Shoes too tight, too loose, too old, too new?

Anonymous said...

I miss you kenz! Sorry you got an owie!

Kristen Moss said...

you make me :)